We are looking for staff to help facilitate private camps and group rentals at our Ranch in the off-season.
This is a live in position. Staff receive free accommodation during rental sessions. They will be scheduled to be on-site according to the booking schedule.
- Serving as a role model and support.
- Facilitate and assist campers in having a safe, fun and enjoyable session.
- Lead campers to and from activities while providing constant encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Provide supervision and assistance, including but is not limited to: serving meals, cabin clean-up, camp fires, facility set up, etc..
- Be camper-focused with a professional attitude.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to facilitate an empowering organized program through encouragement and support.
- Have leadership and communication skills.
- Have experience with outdoor recreation/camp activities.
- Be willing and able to work in a physically and mentally demanding environment on a daily basis.
- Have a friendly, caring personality.
- Be effectively able manage self-care.
- Be able to apply behaviour management techniques (as covered in staff training) to ensure a caring, positive, and fun experience for all campers.
- Provide original Criminal Record Check and valid First Aid Certificate