Join us on December 12 for a day of festive cheer at Zajac Ranch for Children. At the end of
a challenging year for all, we want to help spread joy in the community.
Limited space is available
- An online reservation is required prior to coming to the event.
- Your reservation time is for your start time.
- You will be both inside AND outside so please dress for the weather.
- This is a scheduled event, having your group progress from activity to activity. We ask that people do not try to "go back for a second time."
- We've planned out the activities so your visit will last approximately 4.5 hours.
- The activities are aimed to be enjoyed by both children and adults.
- This is meant to be simple and fun. Enjoy the outdoors and the festive atmosphere.
- We have reduced our capacity to help minimize the spread of Covid-19. There will be no more than 50 people visiting the Ranch at one time. Check-in time will be staggered between 9:30am to 10:00am in order to keep physical distancing between family cohorts. A confirmation email will be sent after you Register to confirm your arrival time.
In keeping with social distancing standards, we have arranged each activity to be enjoyed by one family at a time. Therefore only so many groups can be accommodated during the event. If we fill up, we may open up more times.
In the case of snow, we will cancel only if Florence Lake Road is inaccessible.
Zajac Ranch is a no smoking facility. Alcohol may not be consumed on the grounds during this event.
Yes, we have complimentary parking available. Upon entering the driveway, follow the large parking sign to the left.
If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us no later then 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you do cancel your booking within 48 hours, 50% of your payment will be charged and the remainder will be refunded back to you.
No shows are non-refundable and 100% of the total payment will be charged.
Please Note: We are aware of the recent update to the provincial health orders and mandates to Covid-19. The Holly Day Event on December 12th is currently not effected by the new restrictions at this time. If the Holly Day event is cancelled due to the extension of the current provincial health order, a full refund will be issued to you.
Yes! Your registration fee includes lunch and a snack. If anyone in your group has dietary restrictions, please let us know when you register.
$199 for a group of 4. $30.00 per additional person upon request
Zajac Ranch for Children, located on Stave Lake in Mission, BC, is dedicated to giving children and young adults with chronic, life-threatening and debilitating conditions the chance to enjoy an extraordinary summer camp experience. Since 2004, when Zajac Ranch for Children opened its doors, we have provided life-changing experiences for thousands of children with a wide variety of serious illnesses and medical conditions. There are few other programs like ours – specialized programming, accessible facilities, a network of caring, compassionate staff, volunteers and supporters with a state-of-the-art on-site Medical Centre.