Did you start 2019 with a resolve to be healthier and exercise more? This is your chance to do so, while also positively impacting your community!
Zajac Ranch for Children is excited to announce we will be participating in the 2019 Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5k on June 23rd! Whether you are a seasoned runner, or are just starting to get those daily steps in, there is a place for everyone in this fun and impactful event.
Sign up to walk the 5K (or run the half marathon!) by yourself, with friends, family or colleagues and have fun running with a purpose! All funds raised will go towards supporting children and young adults with medical conditions and disabilities, so they can attend Zajac Ranch this summer. All fitness levels and abilities are welcome!
If you are interested in supporting #TeamZajacRanch this year you can register one of three ways:
- Register as individuals and select our charity to support directly from vancouverhalf.com
- Create your own team (example: corporate teams) and select our charity to support as a group (you will get your own team link and every member of the team will get their own fundraising page).
- Register using our charity link to join ‘our team’ (click here to join #TeamZajacRanch) and follow these steps:
– In the section labelled: Teams and Scotiabank Charity Charity Challenge Fundraising, select the last radio button labelled join a charity partner
– From the dropdown pick Official Charity Partner team
– From the list of charities pick Zajac Ranch for Children
There is a charity promo code you can enter right before proceeding to payment for a 15% discount. Please email us to receive our charity promo code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Our child has an invisible disability, which masks so much of the everyday challenges he faces. This was such a cherished opportunity for him! And we have definitely seen his spirits and confidence rise as a result. Thank you, thank you, thank you”
We will have prizes for the top 10 fundraisers, along with a Zajac Ranch t-shirt for everyone who participates and of course your finisher medal.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS