You are invited to come and see our incredible facilities and learn more about summer camp at Zajac Ranch for Children!
Our daughter has a heart condition, scoliosis, asthma and the bones in her thighs are growing twisted. She is in pain regularly. She desperately wants to be 'normal'. At Zajac Ranch, she can be a child. Zajac Ranch is a fantastic opportunity for children with medical needs to feel like REAL 'normal' children. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Each year we receive feedback from hundreds of Zajac Ranch camper parents about how camp has changed their child's life. Now we would like to invite you to come and see it for yourself!
We welcome all prospective campers and their families to our Open House event on Saturday, April 14, 2018. This is a FREE drop in event open to all!
During the Open House there will be an opportunity for you to:
- Tour the grounds and see the facilities we have on site.
- See where you will sleep, eat and get your medications.
- Meet our incredible team including our Camp Director, Assistant Camp Director and Nursing Director.
- Hear from previous campers and their families about their Zajac Ranch experience.
- Get questions answered regarding the registration process and Zajac Camper Allowance.
- Enjoy some of our camping programs such as pool, petting zoo, arts & crafts, karaoke and outdoor games!
If you can't attend but would like more information about summer camps at Zajac Ranch for children with medical conditions and disabilities please visit: ZajacRanch.com/camp
This event is free but requires preregistration. RSVP below: