With only 200 tickets available get yours today to participate in The Zajac Foundation’s reverse draw on November 29, 2016. A $100 ticket gives you entry to The Zajac Foundation’s Fundraising Cocktail Party / Reverse Draw which will give you the chance to win a 5 day Deluxe Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing Package for two valued at just over $19,600. The prize includes unlimited vertical, powder skis or board rentals, professional guiding and instruction, 5 night’s accommodation, and gourmet meals.
All proceeds raised from this event will benefit Zajac Ranch for Children to help us send children and young adults to summer medical camp!
Draw Party Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
Appetizers and Beverages
-Ticket holders only; no guests please-
How the Reverse Draw Works:
- There are only 200 tickets available for sale.
- All ticket stubs are placed in the barrel. All ticket numbers/corresponding names are displayed on a screen for participants to view.
- Each ticket number is pulled from the barrel one by one. The name and ticket number will be called and the name will be removed from the screen.
- After 10 tickets are drawn, the barrel will be closed and rotated a minimum of 2 turns to mix the remaining tickets.
- There are prizes to be given at intervals of every 10 tickets drawn. The first one drawn will win a prize!
- Once we are down to the five remaining tickets, the holders will be called up to the front. At any time during the elimination process, the remaining five individuals may auction off their ticket to any member of the audience. In the case a ticket is auctioned off or purchased the Zajac Foundation will receive a 20% handling fee. The Sellers will receive a tax receipt for the 20%.
- The last ticket drawn will become the lucky winner of the Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing Package!